Monday 3 May 2010

What If + Why Not

It started as a 'what if' question. The idea, I mean. Me and two other mates from uni have been successfully working together on several advertising campaigns and projects as part of our Advertising degree, and at some point we realised that starting our own freelance ad agency is too tempting for us not to give it a try. Or think about it seriously, at least. Besides, we feel that we're upsetting the universe if we don't start using our ideas and ridiculous passion for great advertising to the benefit of so many local and regional businesses showing potential to grow. So we have the idea. The next step - coming up with a strategy.

I know that optimism can be disappointing at times, but somewhere along the way I learned that I'm just not cut out to be a pessimist, so now I'm openly hoping that this project will soon become tangible. I mean, why not?

3 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world! I know you can do it, it just takes patience and optimism (and a reality check from time to time :)) ) go for it! can't wait to hear/read more news about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rares,

    I am just writing to wish you good luck for your project, I'm pretty sure it's gonna work!

    "optimism can be disapointing" but if you don't believe in anything, you will never get anything! Just try!

    ps: I had a look on your blog and I like your style!

    ReplyDelete